– ElderCarelink provides free helpful information on an array of elder care service
providers varying from Home Care and Assisted Living Facilities to Financial Planning and
Personal Emergency Response. The brief questionnaire on ElderCarelink’s web page allows you
to state your elder care needs, then puts you directly in touch with local providers who are
able to help.
– A comprehensive guide to senior housing and care, listing all state licensed
senior communities and home health care and hospice care agencies nationwide. View online
tours of senior living communities or receive a free nursing home directory including assisted
living and retirement communities.
– All about seniors and caregivers. Health, safety, fitness, and the legal needs of seniors are only
a small portion of the vast stores of information at this site.
– RetiredBrains.com is a Web site for older boomers, seniors and retirees who wish to continue to work
(part-time, temporary or full-time). The site was developed to connect older workers with employers
seeking to hire them. You can search for a job or post your resume at no charge. RetiredBrains also provides
resources for important senior-focused information and lists charitable organizations and non-profits who are
– Their mission is to help as many people as possible make decisions about home health, retirement living,
assisted living, and nursing home options.
– City guide for over 2000 US cities. Provides comprehensive city guides that include travel information,
area attractions and restaurant listings for towns across the United States. Alos provides information
on local web sites for travel, shopping and relocation.
– Geritol is a name we’ve known for years. Offering their world famous tonics and now a great multi-vitamin
(that doubles as an excellent women’s vitamin, due to the addition of calcium and iron),
Geritol is your one-stop shop for your vitamin needs. Plus, you’ll find great coupons, just by clicking the link above.
– Retirement Calculator, Inc. provides the tools and resources necessary to help
one make critical economic decisions regarding retirement.
– Speaker who can help your audience prepare for life long independence and live the
life they love in the decades ahead. Founder of the National Academy of Elder Law
Attorneys and author of “How Not To Go Broke at 102: Achieving Everlasting
Wealth,” Wiley 2005.
– Florida Senior 360 is the most comprehensive website for Florida seniors, their families
and caregivers to find retirement communities, senior providers, eldercare services
and senior products quickly and easily. Designed to connect seniors and their families
with resources when they need them most, the website also offers educational information
on aging, common healthcare issues as well as retirement planning.
– Seniorresource.com is an E-cyclopedia of lifestyle choices and finance and insurance
information to support those choices for seniors and their adult children and includes
“Oh My Funny Bone” submissions and state specific resources. Get a free
subscription to its monthly E-zine with additional timely information.
– A nationally syndicated newspaper column that channels useful information and
valuable resources to the growing senior population and the families who support
The daily e-zine for everyone over 50 who feels way too young to be old.
Third Age – ThirdAge.com provides
unique resources, interactive guides, assessments and articles that assist ThirdAgers in
enriching their lives and managing life transitions. At the center of ThirdAge.com is a
vibrant community where ThirdAgers can voice their opinions, recount experiences and
share advice in chat rooms and discussion boards. Subjects range from contemporary and
political issues to specific life-stage concerns.
ElderLivingSource.com – Offers a Comprehensive
Guide to Assisted Living Communities, Independent Living Communities, Retirement
Communities, Alzheimer’s Care, Nursing Homes, and Home Care Providers.
RefSpot.com – Now from 1 reference site quickly, easily
and safely (no porn) find the best sites already sorted into an encyclopedia format by
75,000 expert researchers.
SeniorJournal.com – Daily News for active Senior Citizens
on the web.
Southern California Senior Resources – Southern California
Senior Resources is a free service for locating assisted living, dementia (Alzheimer’s) care,
nursing homes, care in the home, and smaller board and care homes for Southern California
Seniors and those who love them.
WorkingCaregiver.com – Helping seniors and families
connect with resources and senior care help through-out the U.S.
Pruneville – A lighthearted site created to help entertain
and educate seniors.
1stSeniorCare – 1stSeniorCare provides discount priced
manual and motorized wheelchairs. Also provided at a discount are electric motorized
scooters, rollators, hospital beds, rehabilitation aides, recliners with lift, adjustable
beds, wheelchair ramps, wandering systems, patient lifts and more. Their Health
and Wellness catalog provides seniors a convenient way to shop from home for daily
living aids, medical supplies and personal care products like handicapped walkers,
reachers, wheelchair ramps and incontinence supplies. You can call toll free 866
822 7348 to receive your free Health and Wellness Catalog.
Arborwood.com – Offers remotely hosted, online
communities providing a place on the Internet for your group, club, or business
to easily exchange information and ideas. Also is an easy-to-use Internet directory
and portal, showcasing a handpicked collection of some of the best sites on the
Internet suitable for the entire family.
The Writer’s Coin – Personal Finance, Writing, and Blogging
MealCall.org – Find Meals on Wheels anywhere in the USA and
OregonRetirement.info – A comprehensive directory of
retirement resources in Oregon. The directory is full of thousands of useful links for
researching everything from retirement communities to financial services to community
resources for seniors throughout Oregon.
- Cash Balance Pension Plans
- Consumer Information on Pension Plans
- Employee Benefits Security Administration
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Employer Bankruptcy: How Will it Affect Your Employee Benefits?
- Errors in Pension Calculation and Safeguarding Your Pension
- Factors that May Affect Retirement Benefits
- Federal Employees Retirement Calculator
- Filing a Claim for Your Retirement Income Benefits
- IRA Resource Guide Free CD-ROM
- Pension and Health Care Coverage – Q&As for Dislocated Workers
- Pension Rights
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- Railroad Retirement Board
- Retirement Ages
- Retirement Benefits – Apply Online
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Plans, Benefits and Savings – Labor Department
- Retirement Savings Education Campaign
- Small Business Pension Plan Options
- Social Security
- Social Security Benefits Calculators
- Social Security Programs
- Top 10 Ways to Prepare for Retirement
- Types of Retirement Plans
- Working After Retirement