- SeniorDiscounts, its contractors and representatives make no representation that any minimum number of sales will result from participation in the program.
- The proposed discount offer will be available to SeniorDiscounts members and that it conforms with the description provided to SeniorDiscounts; whether residents of the United States or other countries.
- The discount offer may not be changed or substituted without disclosing the change to SeniorDiscounts.
- The offered discount will remain valid for at least a twelve month period from submission to SeniorDiscounts;
- Business membership in the SeniorDiscounts program ceases when the exclusive discount is withdrawn or is no longer available to card members.
- Business membership may be withdrawn by SeniorDiscounts where the business provider fails to comply with these terms and conditions or legal or ethical business practices.
- SeniorDiscounts can refuse, at its discretion, to admit applicants to the program.
- Business membership may be terminated by business members with notice to SeniorDiscounts.
- Any complaints received by SeniorDiscounts regarding the provision of the business provider’s discount to card members will be investigated in a timely manner.
- The SeniorDiscounts logo will be displayed, if applicable.