Mature Driving Courses could Save You up to 15% off Car Insurance Premiums
There are now defensive driving courses available to mature drivers that could
help reduce the amount you pay for your auto insurance. More than two-thirds of
states mandate auto insurance policy discounts for such courses, and many insurance
companies offer the discounts voluntarily. The successful completion of a defensive
driving course shows a vehicle insurance
company that the driver is skilled in avoiding accidents and is less of a liability
on the road.
SeniorDiscounts has partnered with
a provider of an online mature driving course, to provide you with an inexpensive
and user friendly course that you can take from the comfort of your own home. Right
now, SeniorDiscounts is providing an exclusive 10% discount for this mature driving course.
Register Now and Save Today!
Insurance companies will typically provide a 5%-15% discount on your car
insurance for a three year period upon completion of the Mature Driving course, saving
the average individual anywhere from $300-$500 on their car insurance. You
can contact your insurance to see if a discount is available to you.
is the leading provider of driving safety courses and is responsible
for new and innovative improvements to the driver education industry, including its
online Mature Driver Course. They also provide a wide variety of online traffic school,
defensive driving, basic driver improvement, and point reduction courses. If you have
received a ticket or traffic violation, these courses could also be available to you.
- More than 500,000 customers have taken their online driving courses.
- They have a 7-year track record of providing quality courses and great customer service.
- Customers can reach a state-certified instructor anytime day or night, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and they will respond to customer calls quickly
- They are approved in more states than any other online driving company.
- Over 33 states mandate insurance discounts for senior drivers upon the completion of the mature driver course.
The iDriveSafely Online Course Details:
The I DRIVE SAFELY's Mature Driver Safety Course
is specifically designed for drivers 55 years of age and older and is 100% online, is DMV-approved,
and taking it may earn you up to a 15% discount on your car insurance premiums.
- The Mature Driving course is normally priced at $19.95, but SeniorDiscounts is providing an exclusive 10% discount for a limited time.
- Costs less on average than those of other online driving schools.
- The Mature Driving course will save the average individual anywhere from $300-$500 on their car insurance.
- The course is user-friendly, provides an online library of practice tests and review questions, and offers the most qualified and helpful customer service 24 hours a day.
- The entire course is done from the comfort of your own home on your computer.
- You do not need to download or install any software in order to complete the Mature Driver Safety Course.
- You can complete the course at your own pace and log in or out as much as you like.
- The Mature Driving course is about 25 questions long and will typically take 2-3 hours to complete.
- 100% secure online payment and information is never sold, shared or given to any party.
- Free certificate processing and delivery upon course completion.
Get started now,
and once you are done, take your certificate to your insurance company
and start saving.
Mature Driving Course Availability:
The online Mature Driver Safety Course is available for as little as $19.95, depending on which state you are in, and you can
complete the course entirely from your computer at home or work. You can log in or out of the
course as many times as you like. You can pay at any time during the course and there is a 100%
full money back guarantee.
Click here to Register.
Currently, over 33 states have laws requiring insurance discounts for drivers 55 and over
once they complete a driver refresher course. For those states that do not require a discount,
many insurance providers may still provide a discount for completing the course. Be sure to
inquire with your auto insurance agent for available discounts upon course completion.
The following states and the District of Columbia have insurance discounts for older drivers:
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho,
Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota,
Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania,
Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
SeniorDiscounts has secured a special discount of 10% off the Mature Driver Safety Course
just for you. For a limited time only.